Thursday, November 3, 2011

rock and recline


A lawnie had left his chair in the middle of the lawn, so I commandeered it for a few quick shots, fully intending to return it after five minutes or so.  But you know how it goes--you shoot, you check, it all looks okay, you zoom in, you realize nothing is in focus and your background is extremely distracting.  So I moved the chair around to various positions, tried shooting on my stomach, moved the leaves that I didn't want in the photo out of the way (anal), until--the poor resident asked me if I was done with his chair.  Oops.

If I'd had more time I think I would have taken it further up the lawn--those big, dark tree trunks in the background aren't as blurry as I'd like, so the dark of the chair doesn't pop nearly as much as I wanted it to.  I do like the colors though; easy golden hour shooting and no tweaking needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment